Connect With The Spirit Of Your Child
Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™
The old paradigm of how women should conceive a child, experience pregnancy, births her child into this world and becomes a mother is an outdated and unconscious act of fulfilling a 70 + year old society norm. It lacks the true meaning of what is ultimately taking place between soul and spirit in the physical between the child and mother. The current model is a limitation of the true potentiality of a women’s personal experience as a creator and bringer of life and is a spiritually vacant disconnection to the truth of the relationship between the spirit of the child and the soul of the mother. Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™ is an incredible new model of conscious parenting and honoring yourself as a woman, and the spirit of your child.
3 Months Program ~ Embracing Life Changes : $1500
Deposit: $300 | Monthly Payments $400
6 Month Program ~ Compassion & Expansion of Motherhood
Deposit: $600 | Monthly Payments $400
is for women who are mothers or are about to become mothers
9 Month Program ~ Healing Mother & Family Wounds $6000
Deposit: $1050 | Monthly Payments $550
Our mother is our strongest connection to our worth and self-love in the world. Inside the womb of our mother you receive messages on how she felt, thought and her relationship to the world, these also become part of your subconscious beliefs. Healing the mother, is to understand how your family wounds from generations past and present affect your ability to live in a conscious loving and purposeful way to model being a Soul Parent for your children. You will learn how to embody your womanhood as a powerful storehouse of creative energy that manifest, heals, anchors into the Earth and embodies her true worth in the world.
12 Month Program ~ Love Unconditional $9000
Deposit: $1200 | Monthly Payments $650
Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™ Upcoming Seminars
“Understand how unhealthy family dynamics can stop you from trusting yourself to make empowered choices that limit your self-worth as a woman.”
with Sarah Christine Graham
“I would like to invite you on a journey to understand the incredible privilege it is being a parent, conceiving a child and giving birth from an elevated vibration beyond the limitations that society has projected for hundreds of years. Children want to experience being fully expressed in what they know is true to them. There is a lot to learn about being a mother today than just ten years ago, the next wave of children are arriving and new language, behaviors and beliefs come with them. Having spent two decades working with exceptional children and their mothers from different parts of the world and lifestyles, it is my responsibility to pass on the knowledge that I have seen and witnessed first hand.”
– Deborah Skye King, Founder of Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™
Who I desire to work with
- Women in their late 20s or early 30s who want to become mother’s. She has a desire to prepare and educate herself in preparation for conception. She sees the value of educating herself. She wants to learn more about how to model conscious parenting and do things differently than how she experienced her own parents, aligning herself with what is best for her child and the family values she wants to model. She feels a sense of passion for not passing down her unhealed issues and triggers to her children, making a positive impact in supporting humanity’s evolution, and honoring the spirit of her child as well as her own.
- Women who are new mom’s with one child who desire to experience conception, pregnancy, and birth in a brand new way that is more conscious, heart-centered, loving and honoring of herself and the spirit of her child. She wants to be grounded in her power of choice, more respected by her partner and family members, and learn more about honoring the spirit of her child. She wants to lead her family from a place of greater integrity, embodying stronger healthy and happy family dynamics and values. She is also aware that she needs inner healing and support.
- Women who are in the first trimester of pregnancy.
What they are experiencing
She is very curious about the Soul Parent + Spiritual Child™ concept and relationship and wants to learn more. She doesn’t trust her body, has a limited understanding of motherhood, nor has clarity on how she wants to be while pregnant and as a new Mother. These women may feel a sense of nervousness, fear, doubt, overwhelm, and uncertainty about becoming pregnant, giving birth, and becoming responsible for a child and his or her development. She wants to enjoy her pregnancy and emotional bonding with her child, not buy into negative conditioned society or family beliefs and projections from others’ experiences. She feels inspired and a sense of passion for learning to model a new evolutionary approach to parenting.
What women will receive
Women who enroll in one of the Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™ programs of weekly one on one sessions will receive a personalized and powerful education of the many aspects involved with Motherhood. She will learn new concepts, techniques, practices and feminine leadership to embody a deeper sense of personal empowerment, self-trust, and preparation. At the end of the program, she will feel a greater sense of confidence and relationship to her body and the spirit of her child. She will discover new parts of herself that were previously unconscious and hidden. This personal investment will become invaluable as she moves forward and becomes a mother.
What women are saying
“What a profound joy it is to work with Sarah as part of her Soul Parent Spiritual Child Program! In just two short sessions, I already feel more clarity around who I want to be as a mother and how I want to honor myself as a woman. Sarah is brimming with knowledge on navigating the journey from preconception to motherhood. She has such an instinct for what I need to heal and thrive. Sarah is rare gem, a remarkable guide, and a powerful, loving force. I highly recommend her to anyone who is ready to live from a place of integrity and unconditional love!”
– Alana Helapitage, Phoenix, AZ