Step into your truth.
Sarah Christine Graham is a Licensed Soul Therapist and Spiritual Guide who helps clients break free from their past and step into their truth. With empathy and compassion, she provides support for issues such as codependency, self-sabotage, low self-worth, and dysfunctional family relationships. Sarah offers consistent, long-term guidance to promote lifelong healing and profound alignment in all areas of life. Her work creates less fear, a lighter heart, and more freedom to thrive.
Sarah has been mentored by Deborah Skye King, CEO of the International Soul Therapy School and the World’s Leading Authority in Soul Therapy. Sarah works with women globally online and teaches in Scottsdale and Sedona, Arizona in her private studio.
Sarah always knew she was part of something bigger than herself…
Wounded by a family history of alcoholism, codependency, depression, and low self-worth, Sarah decided to take full responsibility for her own healing at age 19. It was then that she broke free from generations of trauma and headed for Arizona.
Through more than a decade of deep inner work, Sarah is following her calling to heal not only herself, but also the planet. Her vision is to co-create a world where future generations can thrive, trauma-free.
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
– Maya Angelou, “Still I Rise”
What can you expect when you partner with Sarah?
Sarah’s gift is to help you break free from the past and step into your truth. She meets you where you are with empathy and compassion—creating a safe space for you to blossom into your authentic self with grace, strength, and confidence.
Sarah can help you heal in mind, body, and soul from any of the following issues:
- Wounds from dysfunctional family dynamics including abuse, neglect, addiction and codependency
- Self-sabotaging habits with family, parenting, career, intimate relationships, and personal well-being
- Feelings of disempowerment, low self-worth, and difficulty experiencing unconditional love
The result? Less fear, a lighter heart, and more freedom to evolve yourself and the planet into a state of joyful authenticity.
In her clients’ words:
“I can directly attribute my healed heart and renewed soul to my sessions with [Sarah].”
Barbara M., Phoenix, AZ
“Sarah clearly helps everyone to become aware of more root issues and the beginnings of compassion for ourselves and ancestors on our road to transformation and greater peace. Her energetic gifts create profound shifts…”
Ahna Marie, Sedona, AZ
“I would recommend Soul Therapy to… everyone. Every single person could and should use this type of therapy to help them become better versions of themselves.”
Keely A., Scottsdale, AZ
What work would serve you best?
Healing isn’t instant—it’s evolutionary. That’s why Sarah provides consistent, long term support to promote lifelong healing and profound alignment in all areas of life. She’s here to guide you every step of the way as you evolve into your full, true self.
Sarah is the only person in Arizona licensed to practice her signature combination of Soul Therapy™, Generational Healing™, and Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™. All of these offerings combine holistic healing with tools, teachings, and techniques to nourish your spiritual evolution. You can experience them in both group and one-on-one settings in Old Town Scottsdale and Sedona, Arizona. Sarah also offers virtual sessions.
Soul Therapy helps clear energetic patterns and also thoughts and behaviors that no longer serve you—so you can reclaim your power and your truth.
- Learn what’s holding you back from showing up as your full, thriving self in the world.
- Stop self-sabotage so you can learn to honor and love yourself—unconditionally.
- Get the support you need to embody your soul’s purpose.
Free yourself from past trauma—so you can experience healing that ripples through multiple generations.
- Release inherited unhealed issues energetically at a core cellular level.
- Learn how to leverage ancestral wisdom to help you heal and evolve.
- Enjoy a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™
Learn to nurture yourself and your child with authenticity and unconditional love.
- Heal wounds that are stopping you from becoming the mother your child needs.
- Learn how to connect with your inner wisdom to help your child thrive.
- Perfect for preconception, pregnant mothers-to-be, mothers with children, and grandmothers.
What’s next for Sarah
Sarah is eager to expand her work throughout the Southwest. A lover of public speaking, she welcomes opportunities to speak internationally on her healing journey and the wisdom it’s given her. Sarah also looks forward exploring her lifelong love of traveling. This aspiring mother envisions her future children joining her on her adventures throughout the world, so that they, too, can experience their deep kinship with all human beings and all of nature. And, she hopes to reconnect with her love for music and dance.
Ready to part ways with your suffering and step into your truth? Connect with Sarah to discover how she can support you on your path to healing and thriving.
1. What prompted you to begin a journey of self exploration?
2. How did your family life shape how you viewed the world, prior to your journey of self-healing?
3. When did you realize that something was not right about your home life as a child?
4. When did you start to realize you grew up in an unhealthy relationship as a family?
When I was about 22 years old I discovered Adult Children of Alcoholics and it stunned me. I’ll never forget the self-realization that took place while reading an Adult Children of Alcoholics book. It was horrifying, yet liberating to understand why I felt the way I did, and that so many people are impacted by alcohol abuse from a parent (or partner) so deeply. Right then I knew I had a lot of work and healing to do for myself.